Saturday, March 31, 2012

Praises & Prayer Requests

  • The presidential elections have now ended and proceeded through round two in PEACE
  • Shout out to the Sparks AWANA group who raised enough money to go towards giving 172 talibe boys Tetnus and Hep B vaccines. Pictures to come soon 
  • An entire household heard the Good News today. Another seed planted.
  • God has been giving me direct answers to prayer concerning my future plans
  • On April 4th, I will be traveling to Sierra Leone to help with a medical mission team from the States. I will spend 10 days in the country. Please pray for safe travels and health for me and also the team coming from the States. Pray for God's love to be shared at every opportunity.

1 comment:

  1. So excited Hayden to hear that you shared the gospel with your whole family. Love to hear about your obedience.

    ReplyDelete